Monday, August 15, 2011

Yesterday , I lost all my motivation , What should I do ?

I really feel for you hun =( Don't push the girl away - she was trying to help after all, like we are on YA! A friend IS someone who helps you, she obviosly cares about you because she tried to help you. As for your car, you might have a problem. Ask round all your friends, relatives, people you vaugly know and tell them about the car. The job offer - ring them back! Ring them and say, "I'm sorry but my brother in law was ringing to tell me my sister has had a baby boy!" Or words to that effect. Everyone has **** days where everything gets to them and they feel so demotivated that they don't feel it could get any worse. Believe me, through all your problems there is always someone worse off than you. You're lucky to be out of that bad childhood, away from your parent's and living your own life. I think you need to take a good, long, cold hard look at your life. The bad stuff is in the past - where it will always stay. Try best as you can to move away from it because otherwise it'll consume your entire life. You can still make a go of your life - don't ever feel like you can't because you can - I know you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment