Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Are you actually benefitting from the down economy?

I am glad you are. I think to benefit from it, you have to fall into the right niche. For example, I am not because we had already fallen between the cracks before the economy got really bad. Although, income puts us at poverty level my husband has some resources which means I can't qualify for any help. We couldn't even benefit from "cash for clunkers" because a 1994 lincoln town car was the only model year that didn't qualify. One of my brothers is going to lose his job at GE this year. He's an electrician and should have no problem finding another job, but he had a lot of years there. My other brother almost lost his job last year but someone else took it over so the owners ended up working for the new owners. I can't think of anyone I personally know around here who is benefiting from the down economy, but I know of people who are. If only I was so fortunate...but still glad for you! = )

No comments:

Post a Comment