Sunday, August 14, 2011

How do you become really rich without being famous?

ever since i was younger i wanted to be famous because i live for fame and riches i've always wanted to be an actor. I have done a Few commercials but come on I'm not trying to be racist but I'm Latin and I've noticed there isnt really any A list latin actors in hollywood Unless You're a girl or half of another race Like jessica alba, and cameron diaz are mixed so they get roles. Salma hayek and jennifer lopez Get roles because there hot .There never really are latins starring in there own movies there more of minor characters. Anywho as i grew older i noticed i had a talent for rapping and thought i'd focus on that. But how am i suppose to get a record deal i don't know how to.My brother is a military officer and his dream is to go to WestPoint Academy ,Unfortunatly since he messed up in high school he did not get. However he had gotten in another University here in california. Well he started noticing that i was really smart. I have mostly A's in school And a few B's I rarely get C's. So he told me i should go to westpoint and I think i Should But when I was younger i promised myself i would become a millionare and i promised my mother and Step Father that when i get my chance they would never work again that i would maintain them for the rest of there life since they raised me well.So anyway I was watching MTV Cribs and there was a special edition where kids who's parents or the kids were'nt famous but still had houses better or as good as celebrities. You know Like 15 bedroom house or bigger. So i began to wonder to myself What can you major in that gets you that much money Can someone help me

No comments:

Post a Comment