Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Help my dogs won't eat!?

It is easter and even the emergency vet is closed!!! My dogs hasn't eaten since Friday. Her belly was upset, I could hear it grumbling..so I just waited it out. Today I gave her a pepcid and she threw it up. She threw up bile yesterday 4 times. She is keeping down water today. She does have whip worms but was treated with Drontal + and sentinel. She is acting extra sleepy. I even cooked her hamberger and rice and she wouldn't even eat that. The two things I know is that I didn't switch foods, but I mixed in a different can then usual...this time I used chicken and rice instead of lamb. Also she did get into the cat food a couple of times last week. Anyway, any suggestions??? I am gotting her into the vet first thing in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment