Monday, August 15, 2011

Probelms with My Fiancee's Chick Friend!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!?

My fiancee (Dan) and I have been together for 3 1/2 years and we have a 10 month old son together :)!!!!!!!! When we first met sparks flew lol we had an immediate attraction towards eachother. When we first started hanging out he had a friend named Beth and I did like her, she was very nice and sweet to me....................until Dan told her that he really liked me. Beth was one of his best friends they had been friends since elementary and you know thats what best friends do they tell eachother if they like someone. Well Beth did NOT like that he liked me at all.....because she had a HUGE crush on him. So when she found out that we both REALLY liked eachother she would take my spot at Dan's house, which was by Dan on his love seat, she would make sure she would be there when I was there. She would interrupt us when we would talk to eachother. Then the night we go together she found out because she came over to his house, I was suppose to go out with some friends that night, but I decided to hang ou with him which was good because we asked me out that night. She looked me right in the face and said "Aren't you suppose to be out with some friends or something right now," and Dan kinda gave her a dirty look and said "Yeah but I wanted to ask her out and spend some time with my new girlfriend." Beth just looked at Dan and stayed silent for the next 45 minutes and then she took off. Then the next day I was on my myspace and I decided to look for her so I could add her, u know being my boyfriends friend i figured i'd be nice and add her on to mine so we can get to know eachother. Well she had wrote a blog about Dan and I. Saying that he was cheating on her with me and all kinds of mean things like calling me a skank because I took her man. I called Dan and asked what was ACTUALLY going on with them and he was straightforward and honest with me. He said "Nothing were just friends...why." I said "Because she wrote a nasty blog about you and me and how u cheated on her with me and left her for me." He was like "What the hell is her probelm." He had told me that for the past year she had been trying to push him into going out with her and he said one night 2 years before we got together they made out when he was really drunk and nothing else he said he even felt weirded out that they had made out. Like I told him it doesn't matter what you guys did before we were together because it was before we were together lol, and he said that was the only time anything happened and thats all that happened. I guess she even called and bitched him out the night of our first date and we almost missed the movie we were seeing because of it. Dan being the nice guy he was didn't wanna lose his friend over this, but wasn't about to lose me for it either so he told her "Look we ARE NOT TOGETHER, NEVER WERE, AND NEVER WILL BE so either you can be my friend and respect my decision and my girlfriend or you can screw off because I'm not gonna deal with you getting people mad at me and lying to people that we were ever together." So she tried to and tried to tolerate it, until one night Dan had it with her. See they were on a bowling team together and I would go with him everytime he went, the one night I didn't go she tried to get down dan's pants and tried filling his head with crap by saying that I was going to cheat on him and break his heart so he ended the friendship then and there. She tried talking to him for a week and even wrote him a letter confessing her undying love for him, saying he was cheating on me even though I knew where he was all of the time and then nothing. Until about two weeks ago she had the odacity (sp?) to e-mail me on facebook asking if we were still together and if our son was actually his............. she's married now and so u know being a supposedly happy married woman...why is she e-mailing me asking me questions that is none of her concern. What should I do...tell her off like I should of done a long time ago, answer back but be kinda snippy...or what? What are your opinions the whole situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment